Thursday, August 19, 2010

Eclipse

I enjoyed this book a lot. It was my favorite book of the saga and my favorite movie so far. This book and movie had a lot of action and was a complete story. There is a love triangle between Edward, Bella and Jacob. All the carters are in this book the humans, vampires and werewolves. In this story Bella and Edward are back together but Jacob is in love with Bella. Jacob is trying to convince Bella that he is better for her and not Edward. There is also a vampire after Bella trying to kill her. So everyone gets together to fight agents the evil coming to town. The movie follows the book very well. When I watched the movie I was so amazed at how much of the book they had in the movie. This is a stand alone book and movie. I would say that both the book and the movie are a must read and must see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...