Saturday, April 17, 2010

Twilight

 I enjoyed this book a lot. This book was about a girl who falls in love with a vampire, putting her life in danger. I have to say that I watched this movie before I red the book. I liked the movie so much that I had my daughter watched the movie. She liked the movie so much that she got the book. When I read the book I liked Twilight even more. Of course the movie did not have everything that was in the book. And some of the scenes were changed in the movie. I remember seeing the scene were they were jumping from tree to tree to tree and see the beautiful land scape. I wanted to see how Stephenie Myers the author was going to write that scene but it was not in the book. When I read the book I had a whole new picture of Twilight. The book was so much better than the movie that seeing the movie first did not really hurt the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...